I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Baby is almost 5!












Cherakie wanted her birthday pictures taken today. When my kids actually ask for pictures, I drop everything! She lost her enthusiasm half way through the hairdo and decided she could only do it if she could wear lipstick. Sure why not. She posed so cute and hillarious, I'm afraid I'm training mini-models. At least they flash a photo perfect smile when I break out the camera. I still struggle with that.

4 comments:

Chelsie Brown said...

so cute!!! I love them!

Gayla said...

These are darling! She is looking more grown up. I'm having trouble leaving comments on your family blog for some reason. I like Chantel's point shoes.

Kristen said...

I love the one on the steps and the one w/the gorgeous blue eyes. My mom saw the grandkids picture and thought your girls were all adorable.

Deb said...

You do such good work! I love the one of CK out in the field. She is adorable!