I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Baptism

Miss "P" you're a delight! My girls miss the fun times on the ice! I wish you the best on your special day!!!



2 comments:

Max said...

We had sooo much fun!! And we love the pictures. Thanks so much for being part of this special time in Page's life and helping capture this memory.

RoyZGirlz said...

I am truly honored you chose me. :)