I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

For the love of Pigs!

My little "Fern" wannabe (charlotte's web) has begged for this picture forever. Most girls walk babies, not my piggie lover.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Okay - I totally get the journal entry from yesterday now! She was talking about a buggy that carried pigs.

Your daughter cracks me up! :O) Sure love her - and this picture!