I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

RoyzGirlz 4/52 - {Project 52}

At this point I am truly feeling empathy. It is hard being on the other side of the camera. You guys make it all seem so easy.

This week my sister returned from Saudi Arabia. Seeing her come home was Ah-mazing, I hope that everyone has the opportunity to share in that experience at some point in their life. Seeing the big army jet land, and the flags, the respect, it was so cool.

My little "Weed" adores my sister, and you could see it in her eyes, being dressed up in her little army costume, she felt and saw that pride that comes when you sacrifice for your country. I saw {sigh} belonging in her little 8 year-old stature.

I want to mimick the words of my husband's boss we ran into on the way down. "Tell her thank you." With honor I say {thank you} to my little sis, brave enough to not only make it through training but to serve our country across seas. With a humble "thank you" I express my gratitude to all who sacrifice for our freedom.




1 comment:

Gayla said...

We add our THANKS too.