I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Lil Sis

My baby sis is graduating. She was born in the spring of my junior year. Yikes, I just aged myself. She slept in my room the summer before college and I'd throw her in my bed when she cried out. When my kids came along she served as an awesome entertainer. She's a happy butterfly spreading joy and goodness wherever she goes. At this crossroad of life, I wish her the best.



I don't look that much older do I? Don't answer!

I have another sister who thinks I am AWESOME! She loves photography as much as I do, but doesn't get to go out on shoots as often as I {that usually translates into autistic ocd tantrums - MY MOM LOVES ME!!!!} . . .so when I invited her out on this session she ran down the hall to grab her many items. This PLAY SAFELY photo is ironic, cause she fell on the train tracks and landed on her head. I felt so bad, but fixed it with a bandaid and Wendy's Kids Meal. I hope mom lets me take her out again. Next time we're headed to Antelope Island.













2 comments:

Chelsie Brown said...

These pictures look awesome! I love the lighting on the last one! Good job!!!

Caitland said...

REALLY cute!!! You did an awesome job