I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My prop find. . .


I was driving into town and passed by this at the antique store. It was only $10, don't know how old it really is, but for $10 if I do no more than let the kids hit wholes in the grass lol, it was worth it.


There now does it look older!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Nice aging techniques! I bet Mr. K will love photo shoots so much more if he gets to use that!