I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Time for Change

I've decided to start selling my own prints as of June 1, 09. I've done a lot of research and have found a lab that I LOVE, their customer service is amazing and their products are awesome. If you book after this date you will get a login code that will enable you to view your gallery online, you will be able to order prints there. I've been frustrated with local printing loosing orders, the quality less than my standard, so I feel this is a good move for the vision I have for my photography. I want to offer you the best. Prices are set and will be available soon.
I'm also working on a blog upgrade, that also will be coming soon.
A very sincere thanks to my clients, new and returning. I love working with you and hope to bring you new options in the future.
Lotsa Love,
Heather

No comments: