I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby B Session 2

I LOVE this little man! Everything is great in the world when you have an infant in your arms. Don't know if he appreciated me that much! But he'll grow to LOVE me, this isn't the last you'll see of him.











2 comments:

Sherrie said...

So very precious! They turned out very cute, I can't wait to see what other treasures await we on my travel drive!

Deb said...

He is so expressive and cute! Great job on the photos, Heather! And great job on making that beautiful baby, Sherrie!