I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Cache Valley Figure Skating Club


I had the privilege for the second year of photographing the skaters from the Cache Valley Figure Skating Club for their Spring Show.


They work hard to put on an entertaining show, come watch them this Friday and Saturday at 8pm at the Eccles Ice Center.
Love you guys!

3 comments:

Deb said...

We are set to come on Saturday night! We can hardly wait!

RoyZGirlz said...

I'll even laugh with you when I crash!

Diana said...

Heather I love all of your pictures. You have a real talent. Let me know when you come to your old stomping grounds (CO). We will have to try to get together.