I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Monday, April 6, 2009

The "K" Kids

Enjoyed the visit with these monkeys. Sometime I'm gonna shoot in their hometown, my young trompin' grounds. . . Colorado. The thing that I love most about photographing children, is the light in their eyes. . . and these kiddos were no exception. Baby "K" is so animated he makes me giggle.




1 comment:

Heidi said...

Heather I LOVE your photography! You are extremely talented and take amazing pictures! Don't quit!