I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby "B"

Sneak peak of session one of my long awaited new buddy. I love photographing newborns!!!!! I could hold them forever. ;) Let me know what you think!




3 comments:

Creative Clicks said...

Very cute! See, I didn't even think to do them black and white or sepia. It's amazing how different pictures can be with two different photographers point of view.

Awesome! Thanks again for the tips and letting me sneak into the session.

Sherrie said...

So very cute! I love them, I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Deb said...

He is just so cute! Love the pictures you took!