I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The little kid-lets

{Dilemma} Getting 5 kids to smile at the same time!?!

{Solution} One on One Heatha time ;)

These are the kids of one of my dearest friends, who has put up with my OCD photography for over 5 years now. Before she moved I took tons of pictures against her barns, and in her orchard. You could probably say, that is where I began. These kids are adorable inside and out - I love their endearing smiles, and those lashes, wowzah!

1 comment:

Chelsie Brown said...

tell Annette her kids are adorable.
Great picture!!!