I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

RoyzGirlz 9/52 {Project 52} Day two Christmas Break




We spent today with our awesome friends at the Cache Valley Figure Skating Club. They are the greatest in all the world! Cherakie loves Shania Laird, she's an amazing skater, I used to watch her when my kids were in learn-to-skate prior to competing, and I'd think someday my girls will skate like her. {In my dreams I can skate like her}. She is so sweet to Cherakie, and also an awesome rodeo queen.
The paper today said they're working on Merlin Olsen park ice rink, Chantel and I skated there 7 years ago, the last time weather supported the rink. Neither of us could stay on our feet. So maybe in the future you'll see us there, also we're praying grandmas pond freezes.

2 comments:

Gayla said...

How fun! Bruce is snoring on the couch but I'm waitin' up for Santa. Merry Christmas!

RoyZGirlz said...

Same to you, funny Roy's snoring away right now too.