I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

RoyzGirlz - 6/52 {Project 52} Desperaux


Kate DiCamillo is by far my favorite children's author. I love reading books to my children where I am also enlightened, touched, and moved to stand a little taller. I decided to read the Tale of Desperaux, by Kate DiCamillo, with my girls for the next two weeks so we can see the movie that comes out just in time for Christmas Break. {The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane}, is my other favorite by DiCamillo.
Last year Chantel brought me home, a book a week from the school library, and then all summer I found myself escaping to worlds of great adventure. I remember my mother reading Nancy Drew books to me at night before bed, she always wanted to read just a little bit more. I think that helped stretch my attention span, and develop my love for the written word.

No comments: