I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Monday, December 22, 2008

RoyzGirlz 8/52 {Project 52}






Huge snow flakes are falling now, it's Christmas Break. Thursday while driving out to the ice rink, Rudolph the red nose reindeer came on the radio, out of nowhere and simultaneously the girls shouted out, "Reindeer", and "like a light bulb." It made me smile because of the sweetness of childhood. They just get one part wrong, Rudolph didn't go down in history like Columbus, it was the Broncos!
Here we are playing uno, we love playing games, (and we are really having more fun than it looks). Battleship is Raquel's favorite.
I think I discovered gymboree too late in the game, my girls are almost growing out of the sizes. Where have I been? Yeah I went a little crazy, but I could wear those dresses all day if they made my size. They look so comfy.

No comments: