I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

RoyzGirlz 7/52 {Project 52}


We had a tradition growing up when we saw the first snow. We'd get donuts and hot chocolate. So here we are, my girls and I, celebrating our first real snow of the winter.
I'll admit I get way too excited when it snows, although I rarely need a reason for treats :). I love hoodies, fuzzy socks, and curling up in a warm blanket, just to look at the lights, listen to the music, and watch the snowflakes dance to the ground. This year I'm so excited for Christmas. Maybe it's cause I'm more in the moment and not in the overscheduled to-do list of it all. I hope this Christmas time we can all slow down enough to be grateful for the precious moments of life.

2 comments:

Chelsie Brown said...

What a fun tradition, I'm going to "borrow it" from you!

Becca said...

HEATHER, my long lost Humphrey!!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog. Now I insist you stop by in person. Wow you are so lovely, and your girls have my permission to marry any of my boys. Your family is amazing. I am so impressed and extremely happy for you! Glad I at least get to peak in at you on the blogosphere once in a while. Love you Heather!!! Hugs to the Humphrey clan.