I live life through my camera lens. I see a crisp sky and think, "Wow God really focused the sky today." Photography became my greatest hobby when with four young kids, I needed a creative outlet. I love to go crazy with fun ideas, and I love playful photoshoots. The best shots are of kids just being kids. This blog showcases my latest projects, if ya want to join me, a 1-2 hour session fee is $40. All images are copyright Hidden Sage Photography.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Logan Temple

Now that Christmas has passed, Roy asked me to post a picture. When these mounted photos arrived I jumped up and down and danced my happy dance! It's such an awesome feeling when I create what I envision. This photograph had a mission. I have a wall in my home that you see when you walk in the front door, when you walk up the stairs, when you visit in my kitchen, and it's the last wall you see before you hit the hay. I wanted to hang a photo that would create a standard for the family.

A couple weeks ago, on a early frigid Sunday morning, I headed to Logan to snap this shot. I'm sure people driving by thought I was looney - But I got it. The mission, to have a constant reminder of what we are working for, who we are, and why we need to live a little better. When people come into my home they'll have no question where I stand.

5 comments:

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

Heather.. I'm so glad I happened to come accross your blog! I LOVE your pictures!! I might just need you to come to work with my family! I went to Kiddie Kandids (BIG MISTAKE) for some family pictures and HATE them. UGH lessions learned right?!?! Okay well I hope all is well. You and your girlies look fab!

RoyZGirlz said...

Love to! I actually started taking my own pictures because of my adventurous experiences at KK.

Jen Frame said...

Heather, these pictures are beautiful! I LOVE this one of the Logan Temple! I would love to have it hanging in my home! Anyway, I love to read what you are up to!

RoyZGirlz said...

Let me know if you want a print, I actually printed some mounted on board they were awesome

Deb said...

Ummm. . .if you're looking for a teacher appreciation gift, this would be it! :O)

This is fabulous! Absolutely beautiful. You amaze me!